Method of preparation
- Basamati Rice - 1 cup
- Boiled Macarroni pasta - 1/2 cup
- Tomato sauce - 1/2 cup
- Grated capsicum - 200 gms
- Chopped spinach leaves - 1 cup
- Dabur Hommade Ginger Paste - 1 tsp
- Dabur Hommade Garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Chopped onion - 1/2 cup
- Dabur bhuna masala - 1/4 cup
- Butter - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Dabur Hommade Tomato Puree - 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
For the sauceIngredients Method of Preparation
- Wash rice soak for 10 minutes.
- Cook macarroni adding little salt and keep aside.
- Heat butter in heavy bottom pan. Add chopped onion and fry little then add Dabur Hommade Ginger and garlic paste. Add sugar and fry till brown.
- Add Dabur bhuna masala and mix and then add rice and salt fry for two minutes. Put some water and half boil and then simmer and cool it.
- Heat butter in a frying pan. Add grated capsicum and spinach and fry little. Add Dabur Hommade Ginger and garlic paste, salt, Dabur Tomato Puree and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Butter the base of the cooker container, spread a layer of rice in it, sprinkle capsicum mix over it, spread another layer of rice and a layer of cheese over it. Again spread another layer of rice and capsicum spread and another layer of rice and press gently with palm.
- Bake for half an hour or steam cook for 30 minutes. Remove the rice in a plate (it looks like a cake) Spread macacroni over it. Sprinkle tomato sauce.
- Heat butter in a pan. Add cashew nuts, fry till golden colour. Remove and keep for decoratation.
- To remaining butter add chopped onion, green chillies and fry, add dabur ginger and garlic paste and fry, add tomato puree and fry then add salt, garm masala, dhania powder, jeera powder, mix and fry well.
- Add coconut milk and fry for one minute. Remove from heat.
Decorate the brown rice with pasta with slices of tomato and serve hot with Dabur Hommade Coconut Milk sauce. This dish is sure to tickle your taste buds. A rare combination of basmati rice and pasta served with coconut milk sauce makes the dish healthy, tasty and savoring to your taste buds.